Remarkably, Instagram is a social media platform that has witnessed phenomenal popularity with the millennials. It has a universe of images, videos and reels that spark the curiosity of the masses and make them browse endless profiles and accounts.
Making Instagram stories is a worthwhile endeavour as it provides a sneak peek into one’s daily life. You can make use of sequences of stills, videos, reels and colourful images that capture your expressions during the day.
Musical features such as a song, tune, or saccharin melody embellish the 30-second video clip. These ephemeral video snapshots referred to as stories might be recognized by the bordered lines around the user’s profile picture.
Moreover, a touch of music makes these stories, images, and reels surreal. Adding a suitable tune that complements the essence of the images makes Instagram engagement memorable.
How to Add Music to Your Instagram Story?
- You must open the Instagram app on your smartphone and then swipe left to see the story that you have created.
- After this, browse through the recorded clips on your phone on your gallery for your Instagram stories.
- Go on to the sticker icon and then tap the music sticker. When you are done, you should select the recommended list of songs that belong to different genres and themes.
- By using type-writer effects, one can adjust the colour of the lyrics along with the font. Dragging the slider allows you to decide which part of your Instagram story should the music cover.
- Finally, tap your story and then post your Instagram post with the melodious tune that provides a sneak peek into your mood.
Let’s look at ways to add saved audio music to the Instagram stories:-
- Search for music by entering the relevant keywords.
- In the audio search section, add the chosen music tune to your collection of Instagram items.
- Consider recording clips and uploading music that you want to feature in your Instagram stories.
- To create a story, go to the home page, swipe left to access the story function, and upload your recorded clips.
- At the top of your profile page or music screen, select the sticker icon.
- Tap on the music sticker to access your saved items. A list of your saved music will be displayed.
- Choose the audio you prefer, adjust the details as needed, and incorporate it into your Instagram story.
Ways to add external music to the Instagram story:-
- Select a music streaming platform such as Spotify and go through the list of songs that draw your attention.
- Click on the share icon and then select the Instagram stories icon.
- You have your story with the added audio.
In conclusion, integrating music into your Instagram stories is a simple yet powerful way to enrich your content and deepen your engagement with followers. Whether it’s highlighting your daily moments or showcasing your interests, the addition of music can transform your stories into a more immersive experience. It’s the subtle nuances, like a well-chosen song, that can turn your Instagram stories from ordinary to extraordinary.